There are two kinds of slide skateboard, one is straight, and the other is curved, and its sliding surface is a rotating wheel line. Assuming the height of the two slides, there are two of the same weight of children from the top of the slide at the same time, the first to reach the ground is not a flat skateboard on the children, but the rotary wheel line slip surface of the children. Because the children can fall on the slide because of the effect of gravity. When the slope of the board surface is not at the same time in the downward direction of the gravity force of the size is also different. The greater the gravitational force, the greater the downward acceleration, and the faster the speed increases. Glide along the straight slide, the downward acceleration remains constant and the speed increases steadily.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Water Park Slide
- A common water park slide
- Water park Slide Design concept
- Big Horn Slide
- Cupola Swing Slide
- Space Tray Slide
- Water Slide
- Water Slide Classification
- Advantages of the water slide
- Making of water slide
- Selection of water park development mode in tou...
- Are there some misunderstandings in the process...
- Five main points of water park management (wate...